- All UK orders are delivered by Royal Mail.
- All International orders are delivered by Parcel Force.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified in the Order Confirmation.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
UK Delivery Costs
- < 1 Kg – Royal Mail= £5.00
- < 2 Kg – Royal Mail = £10.00
- < 5 Kg – Royal Mail = £15.00
- < 10 Kg – Royal Mail = £20.00
International Delivery Cost
- Our international delivery costs vary considerably depending on your location. So for the most up-to-date price for your location, it is best to use the ‘calculate shipping’ feature in the website shopping cart.
- Just add the item(s) you’d like to purchase in your shopping cart, and then continue to view the shopping cart page.
- Click the ‘calculate shipping’ link in the ‘Basket totals’ box
- Enter your location and click the ‘update totals’ button.
- The appropriate shipping method will be display for your location along with the cost.
- If you are unhappy with your goods for whatever reason you have the right to return them within 14 days of receipt. We reserve the right not to accept goods back after this time period.
- Goods cannot be returned without our authorisation, so please contact us or call us on +44 (0)7742611811 before returning any goods to us.
- All goods must be returned unused, in perfect condition, and in their original packaging.
- With the returned item please include your name, address and ideally a copy of the invoice along with the reason for return.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated – Classic Bike Racks, The Arches, Woodend, Egremont, Cumbria, CA22 2TD, United Kingdom
- Once your items have been received and checked we will process your refund within 14 days. All refunds are processed through the original method of payment used.
- Postage will not be refunded (with the exception of faulty goods).
- It is your responsibility to get the items back to us in the condition they arrived, please pack them carefully and make sure the original item packaging is included.
- We cannot accept responsibility for undelivered or damaged returned goods. Any claims for undelivered or returned goods arriving damaged must be made through the courier that you used to despatch the goods to Classic Bike Racks.